BEER KELLNER BOOKINGS ARE NOW OPEN
They’re fun, friendly and will make your day a breeze with direct priority access to our Beer Hall & Bavarian Food Trucks! They can reserve you a table, take your orders and deliver your steins and food right to you and your freunde.
The Beer Kellners are available to book in two-hour sessions, either starting at 1:30pm or 4:00pm.
Beer Kellner bookings are strictly limited & they will sell out, fast. Don’t miss out on your chance to upgrade your Oktoberfest Parklands experience.
BOOK YOUR KELLNER
BEER KELLNER FAQ
Beer Kellner are available during Oktoberfest Parklands to book for either 1:30pm to 3:30pm or 4:00pm to 6:00pm for a maximum of eight ticket-holders per booking.
You can book a Beer Kellner for 2 hours, from either 1:30pm to 3:30pm or 4:00pm to 6:00pm
The Beer Kellner are a collection of experienced hospitality staff who are local to Canberra. They’ve been selected based on their service level, banter skills and all have their current RSA.
If you can’t see any Beer Kellners available online, it means we are booked out! Join our waitlist by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a cancellation pops up, we’ll be in touch.
Besides wait on you hand and foot? Here’s what Beer Kellners can do for you;
- Order food & beverages on your behalf and deliver it right to your table*
- Reserve a table for you*
- Curate your experience by creating a menu for you and your group
- Deliver your food and beverages
- Be your personal photographer
- Give you a tour of the event, let you know what’s popular, their recommendations and guide you to where everything is located
* Only available to The Beer Kellner and their guests
You can cancel your reservation by contacting us here. We’ll remove it from our system and process the refund (pending our cancellation policy)
- 100% of your payment will be returned if cancelled 5 days or more from date
- 70% of your payment will be returned if cancelled 4 days from date
- 50% of your payment will be returned if 48-hour cancellation
- 0% returned if your booking is cancelled within 24 hours
There is only a small list of what Beer Kellners can’t do;
- Make the chefs cook faster
- Hand feed you
- Park or drive your vehicle
- Take responsibility for any of your valuables
You are required to pay for your Beer Kellner in full at the time of booking. We take most major credit cards and it is managed all through our booking system Checkfront.
48hrs before your reservation you’ll be sent an email from Gretl outlining the details of where to meet your Beer Kellner at Oktoberfest Parklands. If you don’t hear from her, you can always get in touch here.
STILL HAVE A QUESTION?
Send our super organizer Gretl an email over here and she’ll get back to you